Home Remedies – These are recipes that many people have tried for their own symptoms. They are often as successful, or more successful, than medical treatments, and have fewer side effects.
Garlic suppositories (for the vagina): Peel one clove without nicking it (or it may burn), wrap in gauze to make a tampon and dip into vegetable oil. Insert into the vagina and change it every 12 hours for 3-5 days. Eating garlic can also be very beneficial for both men and women. Golden seal and myrrh douche vaginally, done two times a day for two weeks. Wash and dry douche equipment to prevent reinfection. Washing the penis thoroughly twice a day with the herbal preparation of golden seal and myrrh Chickweed bath: Steep fresh chickweed for 15 minutes and add to bath, for all genders. Combinations of the above.
- 0.1 How to get rid of trichomoniasis permanently?
- 1 How does Echinacea help with trichomoniasis?
- 2 What is trichomoniasis and how is it spread?
- 3 Does pomegranate kill trichomoniasis?
How to get rid of trichomoniasis permanently?
9. Fresh Garlic –
Take 3 to 4 cloves of fresh garlic, Wash, peel and crush the garlic, Boil a glass of water and add the crushed garlic, Steep for 10 minutes. Strain and add a teaspoon of pure honey, Drink this concoction daily for a week or 10 days.
Garlic is a natural antiseptic agent that is safe to use and very effective. It acts as an anti-parasitic agent as well and helps destroy the bad bacteria found in the vagina causing an attack of Trichomoniasis. Garlic is a natural antimicrobial and antibacterial agent that fights against the vaginal infection effectively and helps get relief from the itching and hastens the healing process.
What essential oils are good for trichomoniasis?
1) Tea Tree Oil – This medicinal essential oil is widely used for a variety of ailments and conditions, including trichomoniasis. This natural antibiotic and antimicrobial oil destroys the parasites responsible for this condition. Apply tea tree oil on the vagina, but be forewarned that this strong oil may initially cause irritation to the skin.
How does Echinacea help with trichomoniasis?
Maintaining a strong immune system is vital to preventing infection from taking over your body. By regularly taking Echinacea, you can boost your immune system while slowing down the infection of trichomoniasis. Drinking eight to ten glasses of water a day is important, we all know this.
Is fenugreek good for trichomoniasis treatment?
Fenugreek seeds –
Fenugreek seeds help boost the immune system and give the body the strength to fight off infections on a daily basis. Hence, eating or drinking fenugreek seeds can help to cure infections and is a pretty effective remedy for Trichomoniasis. To use fenugreek seeds, soak some fenugreek seeds into water overnight.
- Drink this water on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Contrarily, you can also mix two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds with yogurt and eat it.
- Continue this for a couple of weeks for effective results.
- Trichomoniasis treatment over the counter may be effective in curing Trichomoniasis for many people.
- However, if you experience a pain in the lower belly area, have unsubsiding fever, and are pregnant with Trichomoniasis infection; then do not hesitate in contacting your health care provider immediately.
Sometimes, a strong infection will not go away with natural remedies and needs medical intervention immediately to not cause damage to your body or baby.
Is there a home treatment for trichomoniasis?
But once diagnosed, trichomoniasis is easy to treat with antibiotics. While some people who are hesitant to seek treatment may turn to home remedies, these generally aren’t a good idea. Why are home treatments unreliable? Trichomoniasis isn’t a new infection — people have spent centuries attempting to treat it.
What is trichomoniasis and how is it spread?
Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. Some people call it trich for short. An estimated 3.7 million people in the United States have the infection, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Many don’t know they have it because it doesn’t always cause symptoms.
Does pomegranate kill trichomoniasis?
Pomegranate juice or extract – Pomegranates are flavorful, red fruits that also have medicinal properties. A 2011 study found that extracts of the pomegranate ( Punica granatum ) fruit helped to kill the parasite that causes trichomoniasis. However, this parasite-killing ability depended on the pH of the environment.
Do you know if you have trichomoniasis?
Home Remedies To Treat Trichomoniasis – Trichomoniasis is usually treated with antibiotics, but some herbal remedies may also be helpful. Check with your doctor before adopting herbal remedies, and remember to do a patch test to ensure that your skin isn’t sensitive to a herbal solution before applying it topically. Here are some herbs that can help ease you of your trichomoniasis woes: