What do the colored hearts stand for? – Each color heart means something different. For example, the yellow heart is for friendship, the red heart is for true and long-lasting love, and the purple heart means physical attraction. A green heart is for nature and St Patrick’s Day, while the black heart emoji stands for sadness or a dark sense of humor.
- 1 What does 💕 mean in texting?
- 2 What does 🖤 mean in texting?
- 3 What does this 3 mean from a girl?
What does 💙 mean in texting?
What Does The 💙 Blue Heart Emoji Mean? Published September 26, 2020 The Blue Heart emoji 💙 depicts a classic representation of heart, colored blue. It can be used to express love, support,, happiness, and excitement—particularly toward various things that have some relation to the color blue, from the Smurfs to Duke University to awareness. The Blue Heart emoji was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. It joins many other heart emoji colored other than the classic, such as and 🖤. The appearance of the Blue Heart emoji 💙 slightly varies by platform. Twitter’s Blue Heart 💙 is a lightly shade of blue compared to Apple’s, and Microsoft’s is outlined in black.
- My study group talks about everything except studying 😂💙 @twerkforpegah, September 18, 2018 happy birthday @jimmyfallon!!!! i hope your day is as special & amazing as you are.
- Thank you for being you & for always making me smile.
- I love you.
- Have the best birthday ever.
- 💙💙💙 @kristibeann, September 18, 2018 The Blue Heart emoji 💙 is used very similarly to the Red Heart ❤️ in digital communication.
It can convey a wide range of loving,, and happy feelings. It’s especially used to express those feelings for things that have some literal or connection to blue. Some topics include Duke University sports teams, autism awareness, wildlife, and clothing: Blessed beyond measure to receive an offer from Coach K & Duke University 💙🏀 — JJ1 (@Jalen_J23) “The spectrum is wide, and is represented perfectly under one roof in my home.” 💙💙💙 — Parents (@parentsmagazine) These girls are the sweetest best friends ever! 💙 — Clearwater Aquarium (@CMAquarium) My sweet boy in blue 💙 — ı (@ixmxksb) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💙 Blue Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💙 Blue Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
What does 💜 mean in texting?
What Does The 💜 Purple Heart Emoji Mean? Published March 22, 2021 The Purple Heart emoji 💜 depicts a classic representation of a, colored, It is commonly used to represent love, support, close bonds, and admiration for things that have some relation to the color purple. The Purple Heart emoji 💜 was approved under Unicode 6.0 in 2010. On all major platforms, the emoji takes the form of a heart in various shades of purple. The Microsoft version of the emoji has a black outline. The Purple Heart emoji 💜 is used to reference things that are purple, such as purple clothing, purple-themed sports teams like the Minnesota Vikings, or the purple rain of the legendary musician Prince.
- Following a concert in 2016, BTS band member Kim Taehyung used the color purple to show love for fans.
- Since then, BTS fandom adopted the color purple, and they will often use the Purple Heart emoji 💜 on social media.
- The BTS official Twitter account also often uses the Purple Heart emoji 💜 in their tweets.
💜💜💜 D-1 💜💜💜 — 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) The Purple Heart emoji 💜 is also used online to represent the Purple Heart in the U.S. military. The Purple Heart is a medal awarded for wounds received in action against an enemy or as a direct result of an act of the enemy.
Goodnight, love you all 💜 @CourtneyHoile, October 17, 2020 Armyyyy what if we all dye our hair purple if bts wins a grammyy 👀 💜 @mahhbabyhubi, October 17, 2020 Jungkook, 22, sings a cover of BTS collaborator Lauv’s “Never Not” in the video, while the tweet is just two words: the song title, accompanied by a purple heart emoji.
Lisette Voytko, Forbes, May 3, 2020 Like the many other heart emoji such as ❤️ and 💙, the Purple Heart emoji 💜 is generally used to convey love and other strong, affectionate, positive feelings.
Bae appreciation post 💖💚💜💛 I love you ❤️ — Andrew Mitchell (@iaamdrew)
GAME DAY BABY LETS GO VIKINGS 💜💛 — A$AP BILLY (@billyfeola) As noted, the Purple Heart emoji 💜 can also reference the U.S. service medal, things that use purple colors, or the boy band BTS. This emoji can also be used to increase awareness of epilepsy on Purple Day (March 26) and Sanfilippo Syndrome, a degenerative and fatal disease affecting children, on November 16.
Honored & Humbled To Meet SGT Raphael Barrios At Our Cleveland VA An Awesome Purple Heart Marine 💜 Plus Great Browns Fan🏈 Go Browns — Bernie Kosar (@BernieKosarQB) A you’re going to want to see 💜 — Sweet Relief (@SweetRelief) Today wear purple for Purple Day, an international grassroots effort dedicated to increasing awareness about epilepsy! 💜 — DeMarcus Cousins (@boogiecousins) D-3 🤩💜보고싶은 우리 아미💜 — 방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💜 Purple Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💜 Purple Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
: What Does The 💜 Purple Heart Emoji Mean?
What does 💕 mean in texting?
What Does Two Hearts Emoji 💕 Mean? Published May 8, 2018 Portraying two heart symbols, with the larger one bigger and in the front, the two hearts emoji is widely used to express love, affection, pleasure, or happiness. The two hearts emoji was approved in 2010 under Unicode 6.0. It is also referred to as small hearts and two pink hearts, Across platforms, the emoji features red or pink hearts, with one larger heart at the bottom or in front and a second, smaller heart up and off to the right or behind the first.
I’m such a homebody🏠 💕 @Empress_Barber, December, 2017 I’m so happy with life right now. 💕 @_AyannaSakile, December, 2017 What’s better than getting new clothes and hair products 💕💕😂 @I_AM_NAZZY_, December, 2016 The two hearts emoji is one of the most widely used heart-based emoji, of which there are literally dozens.
It is frequently paired with other heart emoji for emphasis, especially the red heart emoji or beating heart emoji. The two hearts emoji is used frequently in text messages relating to love. While it is a symbol of romantic love, it can also be used to show affection for other close relationships, such as with family and friends (e.g., I 💕 to the moon and back).
- Because it looks the hearts are floating, the two hearts emoji can sometimes more specifically convey the sense of love is in the air to represent a general romantic mood or atmosphere.
- On social media, those who show love or affection for someone or something often use the two hearts emoji by itself or with other emoji to convey warm, happy feelings (e.g., Happy birthday to my amazing sister! 💕🎂💋😊).
The two hearts emoji can also be used in a silly or sarcastic manner when referring to something that doesn’t usually excite love and affection (e.g., Who doesn’t love spring cleaning? 💕🌼✨🤣). On Snapchat, the two hearts emoji will appear next to a contact that has been your “#1 best friend” for two months in a row.
What does 🖤 mean in texting?
What Does Black Heart Emoji 🖤 Mean? or black heart emoji i Published October 17, 2018 For some, the black heart emoji is the perfect emoji for a rainy day when you are sitting inside, feeling angsty and misunderstood. It can mean you are feeling emo, have a dark twisted soul, morbid sense of humor, or just love sad stuff. The black heart emoji was released by the Unicode Consortium in 2016 along with 72 new emoji including the and the face palm, On Twitter, it is a basic heart shaded completely black, but Apple and Google present a gradient from grey to black. Facebook gives it a darker border, and Microsoft adds a little white glint. Emojipedia “It just really feels like no one is listening to me RN 🖤” mojKathryn Kattalia, Bustle, June, 2016 Some people call me the devil 😈😈😈 and I like it. 🖤🖤 @QueenB_tch00, September, 2018 2017 HAS BEEN UNFUCKINGREAL. I’m gunna be so emo when it ends 🖤 @kelsotravs, December, 2017 According to Kimberley Richards of Romper, this emoji is “for the cold, dark, and twisted sense of humor that lives in many emoji-using people.” It is a symbol of emo-pride among people who are moody and angst-ridden.
- BLACK HEART EMOJI!!!!!*freaking out*Every single one of you better put that black heart emoji beside my name in your phone.
- 🏼 Posted by on it’s 2018 someone teach me how to stop being emo — 1-800-SPOOKY-BITCH 👻🖤 (@samanthalea_) Venu my new friend 🌵🖤🖤 — اجمل فقط.
- Ajmalpower_) It is often used next to post about emotional music It can also be used to express appreciation for things that are black, like delicious coffee or hot outfits or beautiful black horses This is not meant to be a formal definition of 🖤 Black Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 🖤 Black Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
: What Does Black Heart Emoji 🖤 Mean?
What does the 💜 mean from a boy?
The purple heart emoji is often used to indicate love or affection, but it can also be used to signify something more simple, like support or appreciation. In the context of a guy sending you a purple heart emoji, it generally means that the sender is supportive of or fond of the recipient.
What does the 😩 emoji mean?
😩 Weary Face emoji Meaning | Dictionary.com Published May 15, 2018 The weary face emoji, 😩, cries out: “I can’t handle this!” It marks content dealing with a very wide range of overwhelmed feelings, from genuine exhaustion to ironic self-pity to being overjoyed.
Related words: Wow I hate being hungry at this time because getting out of bed is such a mission 😩 @Kay_Nobangule, December, 2016 When you let that hurt go & move on with ya life 😩🤗 it feels good being free & HAPPY all OVER AGAIN💓🤞‼️ @trapgirlOok, May, 2018 I once had a meeting with Chris Rock I’m boutta call him and make a TV show “everybody hates cardi”😂😂😩😩😩 @iamcardib, May, 2018 People use the weary face emoji when they want to express exhaustion or when having a bad day—or simply when fed up with life’s many frustrations and injustices, big and small.
My phone is at 3%, and I cry cause my charger is in another room and I’m comfortable af rn 😩😩😂 — andrea (@rianeleave) They always bring a smile to my face even though the day had been 😩 — Kookmin (@absolutekookmin) This is gonna be my first Ramadan away from home.
- 😩 — Ijlaz Abdul Rasheed (@Ijlaz) The emotional range of the weary face emoji is extensive, from hangry cravings to disgust, usually with an undertone of deliberate melodrama or self-deprecation.
- Craving for mcnuggets 😩😩😩 — bey (@beatricemargot) The weary face emoji doesn’t just characterize negative sentiments, though.
It’s often used when someone feels overwhelmed with love and pride. Ohhh my lord the cheetah girl 😩😩❤️ — cavs in 7 i meant (@Lippus_Spencer) The weary face emoji is often paired with the sweat droplets emoji to intensify whatever emotion is being expressed, though the two of them together often suggests “feeling horny” or “having an orgasm” too My sex drive is high as hell🤕if we dating and you wonder if I’m “in the mood”.
I AM. I always am😭😭😭Let’s do it😩💦 — The Hub💦 (@freakyorigins) As with many crying-faced emoji, the weary face emoji loves to convey uncontrollable laughter, as well. Y’all play too much 😩😭😩😂😩😂😩 — 𝔼𝕓. (@EbtheCeleb) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 😩 Weary Face emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 😩 Weary Face emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
: 😩 Weary Face emoji Meaning | Dictionary.com
What does ✨ 💕 mean from a girl?
💖 Sparkling Heart emoji Meaning Published July 6, 2018 Twinkle, twinkle, little heart: The sparkling heart emoji variously shows love and affection, often with a happy, playful, or sweet tone. While the glimmers of the sparkling heart emoji can suggest being head over heels, the emoji is also often used for feelings of peace on earth and goodwill towards all.
- My dear bro, this looks absolutely fantastic!! Wishing you love, unprecedented success & # EidMubarak.
- 🤗💖 @AdnanSamiLive, June, 2018 Bio-glitter is made of plant cellulose vs.
- The typical micro-plastic.
- Make the switch to biodegradable and start living guilt-free when applying glitter this festival season.
💖 @basscouture, June, 2018 I bloody LOVE seeing people show off their other half & just openely expressing how much they love them, like what is better that seeing someone obsess over someone 🤗🤗💖💖 ahah how soppy i am x @Elliee_morris, June, 2018 As with many other heart-based emoji, the emotional range of the sparkling heart emoji is extensive.
- It can express romantic love take my hand take my whole life too for i can’t help falling in love with you 💖 — 운모 🌺 (@escobedomica_) familial love I love my sisters so much💞💖💕💗💓💝 — Mer (@MeerARMY) even feline love.
- THURSDAY MORNING 💛💖💛 — Tammy Lemley (@TammyJLemley) The twinkles of the sparkling heart emoji can convey someone is in love, as if “seeing stars” thanks to their celebrity crush, their hubby, or a few of their favorite things.
Wow I’m in. 💖💕💘love💞💓💗 — Grandma Grace (@Graceblike) I’m gone spoil my husband.💖💖💖💖 — barbie doll👑 (@alexistiarra)
I’m In love With These Tapestries 😙💖I got mine from 😍 — Ashley (@AshleyGazx)
As the above tweets show, the sparkling heart emoji is often paired with other heart-based emoji or used in sequence for extra squishy emphasis. The sparkles in the emoji also evoke glitter, so the emoji sees plenty of use for glittery makeup and other products.
More is more when it comes to glitter 💖 — tintti (@tintintti) For all its affection for friends, family, and significant others, the sparkling heart emoji also sees a fair amount of use for manly feelings. We mustn’t encourange unkind words and bullying of any form! We must work together to encourage love, kindness and compassion.
Today is Day. Get involved and share how you are standing up! ✌🏼💖 — DUA LIPA (@DUALIPA) I hope everyone is good, you deserve the world 💚💖💚💖💚 — #willycardiac (@willycardiac) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 💖 Sparkling Heart emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 💖 Sparkling Heart emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
What does 🤙 mean in slang?
👌 Ok Hand emoji The OK hand emoji has a range of meanings: It can stand in for the word OK, (or the OK hand gesture) communicate strong approval, mark sarcasm, or combine with other emoji to represent sex.
What does 👍 mean from a girl?
10 Simple Ways to Respond to a Thumbs Up Emoji
- A response is not needed in this context. The person you’re texting is giving you their approval, so take it and leave it! Their 👍 is most likely a good sign and they are just agreeing with what you’re saying.
- Say you asked a friend if they wanted to meet for lunch. Your friend may say “yes” by sending you a 👍,
- Respond back with “Awesome” or don’t respond at all. They’re letting you know that they got your text and all’s well! The 👍 in this context is a form of approval and recognition.
- Let’s say you’re texting a friend about the homework that’s due tomorrow. Your friend may ask you if you have a copy of the assignment, and when you send it, they might send you the 👍 to let you know they got it.
- Leave the text alone to let the conversation end on a high note. This use of the 👍 most likely means the text conversation is over—in a good way! The sender is thanking you for something, whether it be a picture or a thoughtful response. Either way, there’s no need to respond back as this is their way of letting you know they’re grateful.
- Maybe a friend reaches out to ask you if you have a picture you took of them. You may say, “Sure thing!” and send the picture their way. By replying with a 👍, your friend is thanking you for sending the picture.
- React with a simple 😊 back. They’re letting you know that they approve of what you’re saying. Maybe they react to a text you sent by hitting that like or thumbs up button, or they send a separate 👍. Either way, they agree with you!
- Perhaps you’re in a group chat and there’s a heavy debate going on about whether pancakes or waffles are superior. When you state your opinion, one of your friends might send a 👍 to let you know they stand on your side.
- In this case, you could send them an 🙄 in return. A thumbs up emoji can actually be passive-aggressive in certain contexts. If you’re texting someone and expecting a thoughtful reply or a detailed response and they send you a 👍 instead, they might be annoyed.
- Let’s say you come home to a dirty apartment, even though you asked your roommate to clean up their mess. You text them asking them to please be more mindful of keeping the space clean, and all you get back from them is a 👍. In this case, they might be annoyed and sending a 👍 as a passive-aggressive way of letting you know it.
- Respond back with an excited “Thank you!” The 👍 can be used as a gesture for approval, and the sender is letting you know they approve of whatever you’re doing. You can let the conversation fade after your thanks, or keep it going if you have more to tell them.
- Maybe you’re redecorating your living room and are sending pictures to your partner while they’re out. You just moved the couch and want to get their approval before you move to the next step. You snap a picture of its new location and send it their way. They reply with a simple 👍 to let you know they like the new placement.
- Send them a 😀 to share the excitement. A 👍 can mean a rushed nod of approval. If someone doesn’t have enough time to express how awesome something you sent them is, they may reply with a quick emoji until they can type a text.
- Perhaps you’re an artist working on your latest sketch. You want to get your friend’s opinion but know they’re busy. By sending you a 👍 in response to a picture of your art, your friend is letting you know they think it’s epic but don’t have time to type you a long text back.
- Dip out of the text conversation in response. Two 👍s can be used as a way to tell you to go away—a passive-aggressive reply to whatever you sent. Maybe you’re in an argument with a friend or are trying to win over a sour colleague. Either way, they are upset and have sent you the emoji to tell you they just want to be alone.
- Emoticons are all up to interpretation, which is why they are so fun to use but can also lead to misunderstandings. If you’re in a heated discussion with someone and they send you a 👍, maybe leave the text thread to avoid hostility.
- Let the sender know you appreciate them with a “Thank you!” They’re letting you know that they think you’re doing a great job, so take the encouragement and keep doing you! Thank them for their reply by responding with “Thanks” or a 😄.
- If you’re telling your friend about a recent achievement and they send you a 👍, they are congratulating you!
- Let them know when you’ll get started with the task. A 👍 is a universal sign of approval, so it can be used to give you the “A-okay” to get started on a project. They are giving you the go-ahead by sending you a 👍. You can either respond with more details or not reply at all.
- Maybe you’re texting a coworker and asking them if they are ready to move on to the next stage in a project. If they text you a 👍, it means they are ready for you to get working!
Ask a Question Advertisement This article was co-authored by and by wikiHow staff writer,, John Keegan is a dating coach and motivational speaker based in New York City. He runs The Awakened Lifestyle, where he uses his expertise in dating, attraction, and social dynamics to help people find love.
- Co-authors: 4
- Updated: December 3, 2021
- Views: 51,591
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 51,591 times. : 10 Simple Ways to Respond to a Thumbs Up Emoji
What does this 3 mean from a girl?
What Does a
- 1 The Not every girl uses hearts to say, “I love you.” More often than not, a girl will send you a <3 in a friendly way. But before you jump to conclusions, look for context clues. Does she call you "friend"? Did she pair the heart with a "thank you" or "you're welcome"? If so, she could be using a <3 to show she appreciates you as a friend.
- “You’re such a good friend <3"
- “You’re welcome! I’m glad I could help <3"
- 2 A Some girls use a <3 to express their want for you to be safe and happy. Maybe you sent her a text saying you've had a long day, and she responds with a heart. This could mean she's sending you hugs and well wishes. Look for messages like:
- “I’m so sorry to hear that! Hopefully, tomorrow’s better <3"
- “My heart goes out to you and your family. If you need anything, I’m here <3"
- 3 The Sending you a
- “You’re too cute! <3"
- “It’s impossible not to think about you 😉 <3"
- 4 A For many girls, sending a She might say something like:
- “Love you, baby <3"
- “Miss you! Can’t wait for our date tonight <3"
- 1 Send her a 🙂 or 🙂. Keep things casual and friendly with a simple smiley face. This is perfect if you’re unsure what she means or don’t reciprocate her romantic feelings. Stick to the topic of conversation but steer away from compliments and flirtatious emojis.
- “Not a problem! I knew I could count on you as a friend 🙂
- “You’re a lifesaver! 🙂 Professor Chin would’ve failed me if I didn’t turn in the right assignment.”
- 2 Tell her you like her too. If you like her and you think she’s texting you a <3 because she has a crush too, why not ? Pair a sweet reply, compliment, or flirt with a <3 or 😉 to say, "Hey! I like you too."
- “Nobody’s as sweet as you ;)”
- “I kinda <3 you too."
- 3 Send her a <3 or ❤️ back. Try sending a heart of your own to express your love or gratitude. If she's been flirting with you for a while, this could be your chance to make things official. If she's your girlfriend, show her you still love her. If she's just a friend you care for, reply with a <3 to emphasize your friendship.
- “What do you say we meet up tomorrow after school? <3"
- “Love you too, baby girl! ❤️”
- “I couldn’t have asked for a better friend <3"
- 4 Ask her on a date. So, she’s been flirting with you and finally sent a <3; now it's time to put yourself out there! Take the leap and with you sometime.
- “So, I’ve been thinking. Maybe we should hang out sometime.”
- “Are you doing anything Saturday? I’d love to catch a movie with you :)”
- The <3 isn't the only heart emoji a girl could send you. A girl with an emoji keyboard will most likely text or message you using a colored heart emoji like ❤️. But, unlike the classic
- ❤️: Romance
- 🧡: Support
- 💛: Friendship
- 💚: Gratitude
- 💙: Happiness
- 💜: Appreciation
- 💗: Growing love
- 💘: Shot by cupid
- 💕: Love is in the air
- 💞: Two hearts beating as one
Ask a Question Advertisement
The more “3s” a girl uses in her <3, the more love or affection she's sending. For example, an "I <333 U!" means she loves you three times as much!
This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Aly Rusciano is a Creative Writer based outside of Nashville, Tennessee. She has over ten years of experience in creative, academic, and professional writing. Aly’s writing has been nationally recognized in the Sigma Tau Delta Rectangle and featured in Blue Marble Review, The Sunshine Review, PopMatters, and Cathartic Literary Magazine.
- Co-authors: 3
- Updated: September 6, 2022
- Views: 19,773
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 19,773 times. : What Does a
What does 😏 mean from a girl?
😏 Smirking Face emoji Meaning Published September 18, 2018 Up late at night on Tinder? Time to break out the smirking face emoji to make sure your sexy lands. Adding this emoji to a text indicates you are flirting or sending a suggestive message. On social media it can also mean you are feeling smug and self-satisfied because you just did something, Emoji Island Apple snuck this little grinner into their 2008 iPhone 2.2, but limited it to their Japanese market. The rest of us were able to start smirking to our friends and loved ones in 2010 when it was approved by the Unicode Consortium. It made its onto Twitter a year later.
- Snapchat included it in their 2015 update as a Friends Emojis, a system to help you manage your contacts by adding emoji next to each person to indicate how you feel about them.
- Across platforms this emoji’s round yellow face has an curved smile and looks slyly to the left.
- On the Google and Microsoft versions the curves are softer, giving it a shyer appearance.
Most have raised eyebrows, which Facebook and LG leave off. Only Mozilla’s version looks straight attcha. Emojipedia Starting to accept my thicc self for who I am. I’m not skinny, I don’t have a flat tummy, a thigh gap or a cute perky lil chest. I’ve got a jiggly tummy, curves, a big butt and big squishy boobies. You know what? That’s fine. I’m still sexy AF 😏 @ NerdyGirlShay, September, 2018 😏: You’re their Best Friend, but they aren’t your Best Friend.
- You’re someone they send the most Snaps to, but they aren’t someone you send Snaps to the most.
- Snapchat support, Friend emoji guide today is my grandpa’s 80th birthday.
- He’s the only man in his family to reach that age.
- I just called him to say happy birthday.
- Me: how does it feel to be 80? grandpa: I don’t feel 80, I feel silly.
😏 @ skarlamangla, June, 2018) https://twitter.com/skarlamangla/status/1004086334401777664 Flirty texters use the smirking face to make sure their messages comes across loud and clear. Ima flirt 😉😏 — Shelby (@shelbaliciious) The smirking face emoji is used a lot in DMs on dating apps, particularly by men.
- In 2017, the dating app Clover analyzed the use of emoji in their messaging service and found that the smirking face was the most common emoji men sent to women.
- Women aren’t always having it.
- Women are less likely to respond to messages with that emoji in it than men are OK guys.
- Some guy I don’t know messaged me on Facebook saying “Hey 😏” then *_sent a photo* then “You know you like it, just accept it.” Definitely not opening that chat.
— Emmy Davis (@YCemmy96) It can also be used by folks who want people to know they have been just a little itty bit naughty. But it can also be a way to tag a silly joke, no sexual innuendo needed. Pun up or shut up. You got crafting pun game? 😏 — Making It (@NBCMakingIt) You’ll also find it in posts by people bragging about looking good, working out, or making that money.
- Birthday outfit just came in the mail 😍.
- Clothes really do look better when you workout 💪🏽😏 — 🇧🇿 (@itssJas_) Snarky Snapchat users will put it next to a contact who snaps them a lot but who they never snap back.
- The new snapchat update gives me another reason to love this emoji 😏 — C a i t l i n ॐ (@Caitlin0Sanders) I feel rly uncomfortable with the new snapchat update there is a “😏” emoji next to a conversation with my mum wtf ???? — em (@emilypugh_) This is not meant to be a formal definition of 😏 Smirking Face emoji like most terms we define on Dictionary.com, but is rather an informal word summary that hopefully touches upon the key aspects of the meaning and usage of 😏 Smirking Face emoji that will help our users expand their word mastery.
: 😏 Smirking Face emoji Meaning
What does 😺 mean from a girl?
🍑 – butt. 🐱 emoji of any kind – female privates. 👅 – oral sex. ✌️- Pimp Control.16 – Pimp.
What does 😳 mean from a girl?
🔤 Meaning – 😳 Flushed Face depicts a smiley with wide eyes and red cheeks, as if blushing with embarrassment, shame, or shyness. It may also convey a wide range of other feelings to varying degrees of intensity, including surprise, disbelief, amazement, excitement, and affection. Above: How Flushed Face displays across major platforms. Its appearance is fairly uniform. Vendors/Emojipedia composite,